Today's blog is a little different but special. I'll be sharing essential pregnancy tips for MUAs.
So, if you'd like to learn how to navigate this beautiful phase of motherhood while pursuing your passion for artistry, today's blog is especially for you.
The tips I'll share with you are from my personal experience of 16 years in the industry as a celebrity makeup artist and a mom of two beautiful kids – a boy and a girl. 😊
On top of that, I've added a free resource to help you effectively communicate with clients during pregnancy, so you can continue serving your clients while embracing the journey of motherhood.
Let's dive in…
Essential Pregnancy Tips For Makeup Artists
Pregnancy comes with its own set of unique challenges, from juggling clients to managing fatigue while also maintaining your impeccable makeup skills.
So in order to thrive successfully through this phase, there are 2 actionable tips that worked for me (and I believe could work for you too).
I explained them in the video below, but here are the tips at a glance:
MUA Pregnancy Tip #1 – Balancing Work & Pregnancy
Just like your artistry journey is unique, so is the pregnancy journey.
If you’re going to achieve balance in both, here are tips to help you do so:
- Prioritize self-care – Stay hydrated, get enough rest, and listen to your body's needs.
- Adjust your schedule – Tailor your work hours to suit your changing needs and energy levels.
- Keep your clients in the loop – Openly communicate with them about your pregnancy journey, including any expected availability changes. Assure them that their beauty needs still matter to you!
MUA Pregnancy Tip #2 – Nurturing Client Relationships
Building strong client relationships even during pregnancy is super important for the continuity and reputation of your business.
To do that, here are a couple of things to consider:
- Effective client communication – Get really good at having open and constructive conversations about your pregnancy and any changes to your services.
- Managing expectations – Make sure you're super clear with your clients about what to expect, so there are no misunderstandings along the way. (I shared some helpful strategies in the video)
Want more insights into each of these pregnancy tips for Makeup Artists? Watch the video below!
And for the special giveaway I mentioned earlier.
Click the button below to download the free resource for a comprehensive guide on balancing your makeup career and motherhood.
In the world of makeup artistry, pregnancy should be a time of joy, not stress.
When you follow these essential pregnancy tips for MUAs, you can strike the perfect balance between nurturing your artistry and embracing motherhood.
Feel free to watch, download, and share the video with friends who would love to achieve all-round stability as a mother and a makeup artist, without compromising on either.
I hope these MUA pregnancy tips help you embrace the beauty of motherhood while staying true to your passion for makeup artistry.
Lauren D’Amelio Ventre